- Reassure your daughter about true inner beauty.
- Let her know she isn’t alone and share a personal story.
- Be mindful of how you compliment her; unintentionally, it will become a reference for her.
- Be the very first example for her to refer to.
- Ask her for ideas on how she wants to style her hair.
Healthy kinky hair gives off a luster that does not shine and has a propensity to be more fluffy than voluminous, as kinky hair tends to be softer in texture and less dense than other hair types.