- Reassure your daughter about true inner beauty.
- Let her know she isn’t alone and share a personal story.
- Be mindful of how you compliment her; unintentionally, it will become a reference for her.
- Be the very first example for her to refer to.
- Ask her for ideas on how she wants to style her hair.
Healthy kinky hair gives off a luster that does not shine and has a propensity to be more fluffy than voluminous, as kinky hair tends to be softer in texture and less dense than other hair types.
Restore your hair back to health with natural oils. Stop using products with tons of chemicals in your hair. Black hair can grow with the natural ingredients.
Myth 1: Cutting hair makes it grow faster.
... Myth 5: Prenatal vitamins make hair grow longer. Many women experience very good hair growth during their pregnancies and attribute this growth to hairvitamins. When it comes to black hair, “common sense” is the least reliable tool for decision making since even black people are constantly changing their minds about what they want to do with their hair.